Door knob for entry door Sfera with rose 188 available also with plate and turnable
The brass alloy (composed mainly of copper and zinc) is a ductile material, malleable and has a good corrosion resistance, melts at over 900 °.
The brass we use is:
- Brass ingots according to UNI EN ENCB753S 1982-2008.
- Brass bar UNI EN12165 CW617N
- The standard production cycle is made with
- Hot forging or casting
- Frosting, smoothing and roughing the piece
- Vibrating, to uniform the entire surface and facilitate subsequent processing.
- Brushing and polishing to have a shiny finish or satin to achieve a matt brushed effect.
- This is followed by surface treatments that offer a variety of solutions